**FREE NIGHT – BOOK 7 NIGHTS AND PAY FOR 6 ONLY**
Casa Serena is a very affordable, two bedroom, ground floor condo offering everything needed to enjoy a short to mid term stay in Puerto Aventuras. The condo boasts a calming view of Quinta Maya’s garden pool and tranquil gardens. Although there is no ocean view, the condo is located in a beach front complex so you have access to the beach and that inviting blue Caribbean water, which are only steps away.
Entering inside of Casa Serena you will discover a casually contemporary styled, 1200 sq. ft. (111 sq. mt.) ground floor unit that invites a relaxed tropical lifestyle. An open floor plan unites the kitchen, dining and living areas into one so that conversation and flow happen seamlessly. Vaulted dome shaped ceilings with recessed lighting and ceiling fans in all of the rooms, add to the airiness of the space. Richly earthy shaded tiles and stone, plus exotic hardwoods and tasteful Mexican touches add to the ambiance.
Leading off from the living room is an arched doorway entrance to the Master suite. This bedroom has a King bed, en-suite bathroom with shower and walk out to a covered terrace just steps from the garden pool. The Guest bedroom is located at the back of the condo. It is fitted with a Queen bed and a Single bed. Like the other rooms in the condo, it has a vaulted ceiling which provides an airy feel to the room. Directly beside the entrance to the Guest bedroom is the Guest bathroom which is equipped with a shower. Bath and beach towels are provided.
The fully equipped kitchen has all of the necessities for preparing everything from a light snack to full course meals should you decide to dine in. Of course one of the great pleasures of a tropical vacation is spending time outdoors. Casa Serena has a covered pool facing terrace that stretches the width of the condo in front of the living room and Master bedroom. A patio table and chairs is a most inviting place to enjoy your morning coffee, late afternoon sun downer and meals al fresco.
The Quinta Maya condo complex has a total of 19 units between two buildings, so it is a small, sophisticated and intimate environment where you will feel relaxed and welcome by the friendly owners and other guests, many of whom have been returning for years. The complex offers two captivating, free form swimming pools, beautiful gardens, and an inviting slice of white sand beach rimmed by warm, gin clear Caribbean water. The entire development is stylish and well manicured. Casa Serena is one of only two ground floor units located in the B building of the captivatingly gorgeous, Quinta Maya condo complex. The other unit is Casa Nautica. This building is situated behind the A building which is beachfront.
The architect and developer of the Quinta group of condominium projects has brought great detail and classic Spanish design to Puerto Aventuras. These buildings stand out even from a distance with their interesting lines. As they draw you in for closer inspection you cannot help but be impressed with the attention to detail. Arches & curves, hand carved doors, decorative iron work, chandeliers, stone carvings, marble mosaics, domed ceilings, and wonderful columns are all part of the extras which make these buildings something special.
Master bedroom King bed, en-suite bathroom with shower
Guest bedroom Queen and Single beds, adjacent bathroom with shower
|Season 2023||Dates||night||1 week||2 weeks||3 weeks||4 weeks|
|Winter||Jan 7 – Apr 30||$190||$1140||$2165||$3080||$3875|
|Spring/Summer||May 1 – Aug 18||$165||$990||$1880||$2675||$3365|
|Fall (excl. Thanksgiving)||Aug 19 – Dec 15||$160||$960||$1825||$2590||$3265|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 18 – Nov 24||NA||$1140||$2005||$2770||$3445|
|Christmas & New Year||Dec 16 – Jan 5/24||NA||$1860||inquire||inquire||inquire|
|Season 2024||Dates||night||1 week||2 weeks||3 weeks||4 weeks|
|Winter||Jan 6 – Apr 30||$190||$1140||$2165||$3080||$3875|
|Spring/Summer||May 1 – Aug 23||$165||$990||$1880||$2675||$3365|
|Fall (excl. Thanksgiving)||Aug 24 – Dec 19||$160||$960||$1825||$2590||$3265|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 16 – Nov 22||NA||$1140||$2005||$2770||$3445|
|Christmas & New Year||Dec 20 – Jan 3/25||NA||$1860||inquire||inquire||inquire|
- Rates are in USD and include 22% tax.
- Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
- Free night promotion does not apply during noted holidays (Thanksgiving and Christmas & New Year).
- Add $50 USD for Sunday arrivals and $50 USd for Sunday departures.
- The maximum occupancy of the condo is 5 people.
- The minimum rental is 3 nights except noted holidays which is 1 week and during the winter season when stays of less than 1 week will be considered on an individual basis. During the winter season Saturday to Saturday bookings are preferred. Others will be considered on an individual basis.
- A non-refundable $95 USD Accidental Damage Waiver Fee is required, which provides up to $1500 USD in coverage against accidental damage to the property.
- On rentals of more than 2 weeks a surcharge will apply for excessive electrical consumption. Any electrical consumption over 15 kWh per night will be extra and charged at the going rate per kWh. We will need to collect a refundable deposit of $300 USD for this purpose.
- Access to this property is limited to the persons indicated on your confirmation. Exceeding this limit, parties, dinners, get-togethers, drop in visitors, or any other form of access involving non registered guests is a direct violation of our rental agreement and could be reason to ask you to vacate unless prior permission has been granted.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the condo.
- Pets are not allowed at this complex.
Orange = Booked White = Available
We were so grateful to be back at Quinta Maya complex as our last visit was in 2020. Once again we felt totally relaxed and comfortable with not only the unit but the well maintained surroundings. What we love the most is the Beach access being steps away, and Fatima Bay providing us with a few days of great snorkelling. We also appreciated the quick response to any questions we had regarding our stay by you and the management at the Condo, as all requests were accommodated. Desiree, we will definitely book again and look forward to our return. Barbara & Brian, March 2023
Our stay was awesome. We love that little place. Can’t wait to return. Take care. Enjoy your weather! Rita S. January 2022
We had a great time at Casa Serena. We would definitely stay there again if going back to Puerto Adventuras. We talked to a few people there who own their condos, and found out one man was from the same hometown as me, in Northern Manitoba. Small world! Thank you for all your help. Susan S. January 2022
We had a wonderful time and the service you provide is great as always! The only minor complaint we have in regards to the unit is that the king bed was too soft for our liking, but that is all! We loved everything else about the condo and enjoyed ourselves tremendously! Thanks again! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! We will for sure be booking again in the future! Cheers, Kevin & Jenna