**THIS MAGNIFICANT VILLA IS AVAILABLE FROM 5 TO 14 BEDROOM**
Hacienda Magica, formerly known as Hacienda Kukulkan, on the sandy shores of Fatima Bay in Puerto Aventuras Mexico, is quite simply one of the most impressive beachfront vacation rentals available on the Riviera Maya. Located one hour south of the Cancun airport in prestigious Puerto Aventuras Mexico, you will find yourself just south of Playa del Carmen in the heart of the Mayan Riviera. But there is no need to go anywhere because the location of Hacienda Magica is within walking distance to the many activities and services that the wonderful resort/residential community of Puerto Aventuras has to offer.
Villa Hacienda Magica’s credentials are impressive. It is the only beach front villa in the Riviera Maya with full size tennis court. Add to this 14 beautiful bedroom suites with en-suite bathrooms, spacious lounge areas inside and out, plus an inviting pool and sandy beachfront location just a short stroll from the charming village center.
As you enter the walls of the residence you are greeted by a very large main courtyard. A full size tennis court dominates. On one side of the courtyard there is a beautiful lime stone mural depicting a feathered serpent, the Mayan god Kukulkan. On the other side a long covered hallway with arches and stone columns leads you to the main part of the house. Midway down the hall is a sitting area and half bath to service the tennis court.
As you enter the property from the Street, on your left immediately after entering the courtyard, there is a set of stairs leading up to the ‘East Wing’. Here you will find the Sesamo Suite with Twin beds (that can be set up as a King) and the Talisman suite with King bed. Like all of the bedrooms in the home they have en-suite bathrooms with shower, AC, security safe & TV, and are tastefully decorated maintaining the Spanish Hacienda motif.
Walking under the arches by the side of the tennis court leads you toward the main villa. Immediately on this ‘South Wing’ you will find two bedrooms suites on the ground level. The first is the Duende suite with Twin beds that can be made into a King. The other bedroom is the Merlin suite with a King bed. A short way down this corridor you will find stairs leading up to the second floor of the ‘South Wing’. Here you will find the Illusion bedroom suite with Twin beds, that can be set up as a King, and the Genio bedroom with King bed.
Continuing on to the corridor to the main villa you will step through the front door of Hacienda Magica where you enter a truly magical courtyard with fountain, stunning views of the ocean, and walk out to the swimming pool and beach. At night the courtyard transforms to an interior garden where you can star gaze, enjoying the gentle ocean breeze. Hacienda Magica has been very tastefully decorated and furnished in a hacienda Mexican style, with subtle color accents and interesting old world Mexican design details. Hacienda Magica combines an old style Hacienda with modern day luxury and service.
The comfortable ocean front living room with satellite TV has a stunning view of the pool and ocean just beyond. The open plan leads to the dining bar areas… perfect for mixing and savoring your favorite drink. From the living area you walk out to the terrace with outdoor dining and enjoy the glorious gin blue Caribbean. The hacienda style design of the villa makes it open and airy as you move around within the property. Covered walkways with arches add to the special ambiance of Hacienda Magica.
On the ground floor of the main villa you will find the first 2 of the 8 bedrooms contained here. The Unicornio suite faces toward the tennis court and is fitted with Twin beds that can be set up as Twins. The Fantasia suite is also on this floor and is fitted with a King bed and enjoys pool and ocean views. Upstairs in the main villa you will find 6 additional bedroom suites. On the ocean side is the very large master suite named Magia. It has a large bathroom with two sinks, soaker tub and shower with ocean view. It is fitted with a King bed and a private oceanfront terrace. Also with ocean frontage are the Deseo and Encantada bedroom suites which are outfitted with King beds and share an oceanfront terrace.
Facing the tennis court are the Mago suite with King bed, the Hada suite with Twin beds that can be made up as a King, and the Aluxe bedroom suite with Twin beds that can be made up as a King plus two sleeper sofas. Hacienda Magica has been very tastefully decorated and furnished in a hacienda Mexican style, with subtle color accents and interesting old world Mexican design details. Hacienda Magica combines an old style Hacienda with modern day luxury and service.
Off of the ground floor courtyard, The fully equipped gourmet kitchen is tastefully styled with colorful tiles giving it a modern yet traditional Mexican style. You will be treated to delicious delicacies cooked by the villas excellent chef and staff!
Hacienda Magica truly is a special place that will leave you full of cherished memories and a strong desire to return and be pampered once again in this luxuriously tropical paradise. Need even more space? Hacienda Magica can be rented with the neighboring and equally luxurious, 10 bedroom Hacienda Corazon and 15 bedroom Hacienda del Mar for events with up to 250 people, providing 39 luxurious onsite suites for groups of up to 95 people.
Bedrooms Main Villa
Suite Mago King Bed, upstairs, en-suite bathroom with shower & tub, ocean view
Suite Deseo King Bed, upstairs, en-suite bathroom with shower, ocean view
Suite Encantada King Bed, upstairs, en-suite bathroom with shower, ocean view
Suite Hada Twin beds (or King upon request), upstairs, en-suite bathroom with shower
Suite Aluxe Twin Beds (or King upon request), two Twin sleeper sofas, en-suite bathroom with shower
Suite El Mago King Bed, upstairs, en-suite bathroom with shower
Suite Fantasia King Bed, ground floor, en-suite bathroom with shower, ocean view
Suite Unicornio Twin beds (or King upon request), ground floor, en-suite bathroom with shower
Bedrooms South Wing
Suite Merlin King Bed, ground floor, en-suite bathroom with shower
Suite Duende Twin beds (or King upon request), ground floor, en-suite bathroom with shower
Suite Genie King Bed, upstairs, en-suite bathroom with shower, partial ocean view
Suite Illusion Twin beds (or King upon request), en-suite bathroom with shower, partial ocean view
Bedrooms East Wing
Suite Talisman King Bed, upstairs, en-suite bathroom with shower
Suite Sesamo Twin beds (or King upon request), upstairs, en-suite bathroom with shower
All suites have AC, ceiling fan, satellite TV, Nespresso coffee machine, hairdryer, linen & towels and security safe.
|2021||Winter||Summer||Fall||Pre Christmas||Xmas & NY|
|Jan 4 – April 30||May 1 – Sept 3||Sept 4 – Nov 19||Nov 20 – Dec 19||Dec 20 – Jan 2|
|2022||Winter||Summer||Fall||Pre Christmas||Xmas & NY|
|Jan 3 – April 30||May 1 – Sept 3||Sept 4 – Nov 18||Nov 19 – Dec 20||Dec 21 – Jan 4|
- All rates are in US Dollars and include 19% tax.
- All rates and conditions are subject to change without notice until reservation is confirmed.
- Rates are listed per night. Christmas & New Year’s rates are listed per week including VIP All-Inclusive Service.
- Rates are based on 2 guests per bedroom. Above 2 guests per room please add $85usd per person/per night (19% tax included). Please inquire about extra guest charge during holiday weeks.
- Maximum occupancy is 33 guests.
- In case of external visitors, a DayPass of $49usd per person will be charged over passing the maximum occupancy, or rate paid.
- The minimum rental is 5 bedrooms.
- Reservations for Presidents Week, Easter, Semana Santa, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year have a 7 night minimum stay with Saturday to Saturday reservations preferred.
- Non holiday reservations are for a minimum of 3 nights with arrival any day of the week.
- Check-in is 3:00pm and check-out is 10:00am. If you will require late check-out you may consider renting an additional night.
- A non-refundable $250usd Accidental Damage Waiver Fee is required, which provides up to $1500usd in coverage against accidental damage to the property.
- Access to this property is limited to the persons indicated on your confirmation. Exceeding this limit, parties, dinners, get-togethers, drop in visitors, or any other form of access involving non registered guests is a direct violation of our rental agreement and could be reason to ask you to vacate unless prior permission has been granted.
- The kitchen is closed for guests. It is only open to the in-house chef and staff.
- Under Puerto Aventuras bylaws music is permitted until 11:00pm.
- Weddings and Events are welcome. Please inquire for Wedding and Event Stays.
- Gourmet Chef Services are offered for preparation of Breakfast, Lunch, snack and Dinner. Cost for food and beverages is additional. For menus and prices please inquire. Only in-house chefs are permitted.
- Butler/Bartender Services are included. If butler services are required after 10:00pm charges apply, please inquire. For bar plans, please inquire.
- Daily housekeeping, groundskeeping and concierge services are included.
- Christmas and New Year Bookings include a VIP All-Inclusive Stay: Gourmet Chef Service, Butler, Concierge, Airport transfer (per group of 8 people). Food, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages (national brands) are included, excluding top shelf alcohol and certain specialty foods, caviar, fois gras, etc.
- For pre-stocking of the villa, please inquire.