**THIS AWE-INSPIRING VILLA IS AVAILABLE FROM 7 TO 15 BEDROOM**
Beachfront Hacienda Del Mar, located in Puerto Aventuras, boasts 15 bedrooms divided over three buildings, all in a tranquil garden setting. Combined, Hacienda del Mar has over 16,500 square feet (1530 sq. mt.) of sophisticatedly casual luxury. This is an ideal venue for a large family gathering, wedding, yoga retreat, or to celebrate a monumental anniversary or birthday.
Make your entrance to Hacienda del Mar through a large wrought iron gate, down a long pathway flanked by palms sprouting from a manicured lawn, and up the wide entry staircase to the impressive wooden doors. Passerby on the street can’t help but wonder what lies beyond those imposing doors. For you, it is the welcome entrance into a very special place that you will call home for the next week.
Passing through the doors of Hacienda del Mar will deliver you to another world and another time. A world void of stress at a time when people enjoyed simple things such as laying in a hammock watching the clouds create faces, resting in the shade of a palm, or watching the waves lap upon the shore. The aura of this house is simply that. A place to relax, reflect, and be pampered.
The house was designed by the owners and not only projects their love of Mexico, but reflects their extensive travels through the country. The design is in true hacienda style with a central open air courtyard that serves as the heart of the home, with all rooms feeding off and out from here. Large arches form a covered terrace that wraps the entire perimeter of the villa providing protection from the elements while allowing you to enjoy the open air and sky above. Everywhere in the home Mexican antiques, artwork and pieces of regional significance are on display.
As you enter the impressive open air courtyard of Hacienda del Mar from the main entrance you will find a sweeping covered, open air, hallway running the perimeter of the building. Columns and arches add to the dramatic effect of the design. Off of this hall you will find two bedroom suites on each side. Straight ahead lies the living/dining room, library, kitchen and that amazingly inviting Caribbean ocean. The inviting library is located off of the living/dining room with flat screen TV and XBOX player for the kids.
A covered oceanfront terrace stretches the length of the villa. Lounge chairs on one end and a table and chairs for dining al-fresco are located on the other end. Just beyond the covered terrace is a grassy area with chaise lounge sitting pool side. An infinity edge on the pool provides a striking view of the ocean. The beach is just beyond the pool. Although the beach is sandy, the shallow waters near the beach have a rocky bottom so water shoes are recommended. The bay is protected by an outer reef so it is normally quite calm and great for snorkeling. Kayaks are provided for those who want to explore the bay.
On the ground floor off of the courtyard you will find 4 bedroom suites with the names Tortuga, Medusa, Ola and Nautilus. Each of these suites have either a King bed, or two Twin beds which can be made as a King. Between the central courtyard of Hacienda del Mar and the oceanfront rooms, is a hallway with staircase access to the second floor where you will find 3 oceanfront bedroom suites, with the names Arrecife, Arena and Coral. Each of these suites are connected via an internal hallway and all have access to a large oceanfront terrace that stretches along the entire villa frontage. Each suite has a King bed and en-suite bathroom with shower.
Located near the street side entrance to the property are two spacious casitas (little houses). Casita Cenote has a large games room and lounge with larges screen TV, pool table and table tennis (ping pong) on the ground level. On the second level are 4 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. A large terrace stretches the length of the second floor providing an inviting place to enjoy the garden views. Casita del Mar has also 4 suites with en-suite bathrooms, all located on the second level with a covered terrace running the length of the building.
Hacienda del Mar is located within the gated resort and residential community of Puerto Aventuras, a short 1 hour drive from the Cancun airport or 15 minutes from the action in Playa del Carmen. Within walking distance of the villa are numerous restaurants, bars, boutiques, services and activities such as golf, tennis, swim with dolphins, deep sea fishing charters, catamaran tours and scuba diving shops. Need help planning your days’ activities. Hacienda del Mar concierge is available to assist you.
Need even more space? Hacienda del Mar can be rented with the neighbouring and equally luxurious, 10 bedroom Hacienda Corazon and 14 bedroom Hacienda Magica for extra large events with up to 250 people, providing 39 luxurious onsite suites for groups of up to 95 people.
Bedrooms Main Villa
Suite Arrecife King bed, upstairs, en-suite bathroom with shower, ocean view, terrace
Suite Coral King bed, upstairs, en-suite bathroom with shower, ocean view, terrace
Suite Arena King bed, upstairs, en-suite bathroom with shower, ocean view, terrace
Suite Ola Two Twin beds (or King upon request), ground floor, en-suite bathroom with shower
Suite Nautilus Two Twin beds (or King upon request), ground floor, en-suite bathroom with shower
Suite Tortuga King bed, ground floor, en-suite bathroom with shower
Suite Medusa King bed, ground floor, en-suite bathroom with shower
Bedrooms Casita Cenote
Suite Caracol King bed, upstairs, en-suite bathroom with shower
Suite Concha King bed, upstairs, en-suite bathroom with shower
Suite Brisa Two Twin beds (or King upon request), upstairs, en-suite bathroom with shower
Suite Nemo Two Twin beds (or King upon request), upstairs, en-suite bathroom with shower
Bedrooms Casita del Mar
Suite Manati Two Twin beds (or King upon request), upstairs, en-suite bathroom with shower
Suite Perla Two Twin beds (or King upon request), upstairs, en-suite bathroom with shower
Suite Sirena King bed, upstairs, en-suite bathroom with shower
Suite Delfin King bed, upstairs, en-suite bathroom with shower
All suites have AC, ceiling fan, satellite TV, Nespresso coffee machine, hair dryer, linen & towels and digital safe.
|2021||Winter||Summer||Fall||Pre Christmas||Xmas & NY|
|Jan 4-April 30||May 1-Sept 3||Sept 4-Nov 19||Nov 20-Dec 19||Dec 20-Jan 2|
|2022||Winter||Summer||Fall||Pre Christmas||Xmas & NY|
|Jan 3-April 30||May 1-Sept 3||Sept 4-Nov 18||Nov 19-Dec 20||Dec 21-Jan 4|
- All rates are in US Dollars and include 19% tax.
- All rates and conditions are subject to change without notice until reservation is confirmed.
- Rates are listed per night. Christmas & New Year’s rates are listed per week including VIP All-Inclusive Service.
- Rates are based on 2 guests per bedroom. Above 2 guests per room please add $85 per person/per night (19% tax included). Please inquire about extra guest charge during holiday weeks.
- Maximum occupancy is 35 guests.
- In case of external visitors, a DayPass of $49 per person will be charged over passing the maximum occupancy, or rate paid.
- The minimum rental is 7 bedrooms.
- Reservations for Presidents Week, Easter, Semana Santa, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year have a 7 night minimum stay with Saturday to Saturday reservations preferred.
- Non holiday reservations are for a minimum of 3 nights with arrival any day of the week.
- Check-in is 3:00pm and check-out is 10:00am. If you will require late check-out you may consider renting an additional night.
- A non-refundable $250 Accidental Damage Waiver Fee is required, which provides up to $1500 in coverage against accidental damage to the property.
- Access to this property is limited to the persons indicated on your confirmation. Exceeding this limit, parties, dinners, get-togethers, drop in visitors, or any other form of access involving non registered guests is a direct violation of our rental agreement and could be reason to ask you to vacate unless prior permission has been granted.
- The kitchen is closed for guests. It is only open to the in-house chef and staff.
- Under Puerto Aventuras bylaws music is permitted until 11:00pm.
- Weddings and Events are welcome. Please inquire for Wedding and Event Stays.
- Gourmet Chef Services are offered for preparation of Breakfast, Lunch, snack and Dinner. Cost for food and beverages is additional. For menus and prices please inquire. Only in-house chefs are permitted.
- Butler/Bartender Services are included. If butler services are required after 10:00pm charges apply, please inquire. For bar plans, please inquire.
- Daily housekeeping, groundskeeping and concierge services are included.
- Christmas and New Year Bookings include a VIP All-Inclusive Stay: Gourmet Chef Service, Butler, Concierge, Airport transfer (per group of 8 people). Food, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages (national brands) are included, excluding top shelf alcohol and certain specialty foods, caviar, fois gras, etc.
- For pre-stocking of the villa, please inquire.