**FREE NIGHT – BOOK 7 NIGHTS AND PAY FOR 6 ONLY**
You don’t need to sacrifice location, style or your budget to find comfortable accommodations just steps from the most popular beach in the safe, gated, upscale resort and residential community of Puerto Aventuras Mexico. Condo Mayan Hideaway in the Quinta Maya condo complex offers you just that and is the perfect place to enjoy a very special vacation in paradise.
Adding to the desirability of this location is the closeness to the village center. Just a short 5 minute stroll down the beach will take you to the main marina and commercial center of Puerto Aventuras. Here you will find restaurants, bars, boutiques, a number of services and many activities such as swim with dolphins, deep sea fishing charters, scuba and snorkel tours and catamaran tours. Less than 10 minutes walk will take you to the golf and tennis center. Having so many activities and services close at hand, yet still be a small, very safe community 24 hours a day, is one of the charms of Puerto Aventuras
Newly renovated in 2018, condo Mayan Hideaway is simple yet tastefully decorated to create a warm and inviting hide-a-way that is ideal for a couple who appreciate being together. The living room sofa converts into a bed allowing the condo to also work for two singles or a family with a young child. The third floor vantage point overlooks the stylish free form garden pool and lush tropical gardens. A small balcony is perfect for greeting the day or for the two of you to sit and enjoy a sun downer while you relive all that you did or didn’t do that day.
Condo Mayan Hideaway has a spacious kitchenette that is well equipped with all the basics for preparing a simple breakfast, lunch or dinner. The granite counter provides plenty of work space and extends out to create a breakfast bar to sit and enjoy your meal. However you will quickly discover that meals are best appreciated ‘al fresco’ on the small terrace.
The living room has a large screen smart TV which allows access to your preferred internet based programming such as Netflix & Amazon Prime, so bring your own password. Between the kitchen/living area and the bedroom is an entry foyer where you will find a bookshelf, the bathroom and a closet with a small washer/dryer combination. At the rear of the condo is a spacious and bright bedroom with a queen bed and another smart TV. Plenty of closet space allows you to settle in for a week or more and store everything away out of sight. The bathroom is fitted with a shower.
Condo Mayan Hideaway is situated in the B building of the stylish Quinta Maya condo complex. This building is positioned behind the front building which is beachfront meaning you are only steps from the beach and ocean. The Quinta Maya condo complex has a total of 19 units between the two buildings so it is a small, sophisticated and intimate environment where you will feel relaxed and welcome by the friendly owners and other guests, many of whom have been returning for years. The complex offers two captivating, free form swimming pools, beautiful gardens, and an inviting slice of white sand beach rimmed by warm, gin clear Caribbean water. The entire development is stylish and well manicured.
The architect and developer of the Quinta group of condominium projects has brought great detail and classic Spanish design to Puerto Aventuras. These buildings stand out even from a distance with their interesting lines. As they draw you in for closer inspection you cannot help but be impressed with the attention to detail. Arches & curves, hand carved doors, decorative iron work, chandeliers, stone carvings, marble mosaics, domed ceilings, and wonderful columns are all part of the extras which make these buildings something special.
Master Bedroom Queen bed, adjacent bathroom with shower
Living Room Sofa makes into a Double bed
|Season 2023||Dates||Night||1 week||2 weeks||3 weeks||4 weeks|
|Winter||Jan 7 – Apr 30||$170||$1020||$1835||$2600||$3100|
|Spring/Summer||May 1 – Aug 18||$125||$750||$1350||$1910||$2280|
|Fall (excl. Thanksgiving)||Aug 19 – Dec 15||$115||$690||$1240||$1760||$2100|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 18 – Nov 24||NA||$750||$1300||$1820||$2160|
|Christmas & New Year||Dec 16 – Jan 5/24||NA||$1540||inquire||inquire||inquire|
|Season 2024||Dates||Night||1 week||2 weeks||3 weeks||4 weeks|
|Winter||Jan 6 – Apr 30||$170||$1020||$1835||$2600||$3100|
|Spring/Summer||May 1 – Aug 23||$125||$750||$1350||$1910||$2280|
|Fall (excl. Thanksgiving)||Aug 24 – Dec 19||$115||$690||$1240||$1760||$2100|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 16 – Nov 22||NA||$750||$1300||$1820||$2160|
|Christmas & New Year||Dec 20 – Jan 3/25||NA||$1540||inquire||inquire||inquire|
- Rates are in US dollars and include 22% tax.
- Rates are and subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
- Free night promotion does not apply during noted holidays (Thanksgiving and Christmas & New Year).
- Add $50 USD for Sunday arrivals and $50 USD for Sunday departures.
- The maximum occupancy of the condo is 4 people (no more than 2 adults).
- The minimum rental is 3 nights except noted holidays which is 1 week and during the winter season when stays of less than 1 week will be considered on an individual basis. During the winter season Saturday to Saturday bookings are preferred. Others will be considered on an individual basis.
- A non-refundable $95 USD Accidental Damage Waiver Fee is required which provides up to $1500 USD in coverage.
- On rentals of more than 2 weeks a surcharge will apply for excessive electrical consumption. Any electrical consumption over 15 kWh per night will be extra and charged at the going rate per kWh. We will need to collect a refundable deposit of $300 USD for this purpose.
- Access to this property is limited to the persons indicated on your confirmation. Exceeding this limit, parties, dinners, get-togethers, drop in visitors, or any other form of access involving non registered guests is a direct violation of our rental agreement and could be reason to ask you to vacate unless prior permission has been granted.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the condo.
- Pets are not allowed at this complex.
We had a great stay in Quinta Maya, thank you. This was our second visit. The Condo was great. The Quinta Maya complex is beautiful, and very well maintained. We enjoy the lovely courtyard with the several pools and beautiful plants. The beach is good, with another two pools, and with a choice of shade or sun by using the cover from the many palm trees. Sun lounges are always available, and there is plenty of space to accommodate everyone. We met a lot of different people (mostly couples) and many retired, like us. Some we had seen last year, others were new to us, but all were very friendly and pleasant. We also enjoyed going into the village, a short walk along the beach or by the back road, for a Gelato and to watch the dolphins. There is a great variety of restaurants and shops. Thanks again, Jennifer & Bernie, Feb 2023
Thank you Desiree for making our vacation so memorable.You took care of our every needs. Our condo was everything we needed and the location was amazing. Hasta Luego. Neil & Heather, Jan 2023