If your idea of paradise is a comfortable vacation home set upon a tropical white sand beach ringed by blue Caribbean waters. A laid back place where there are more palm trees then tourists. Somewhere that the term ‘nightlife’ means laying in a hammock star gazing or if your lucky, watching the sea turtles clamber through the sand to nest on the beach or for the young to scramble back to the ocean upon hatching. Then Tankah Dreams may just be the paradise you are looking for.
With three ocean view bedrooms, a full kitchen opening up into an open concept dining and living room area, Tankah Dreams has all of the basic creature comforts covered. Add to this a gorgeous oceanfront pool, hammocks to hang out in, chaise lounge chairs to relax in while you soak up the sun, kayaks to explore the beautiful bay and that gorgeous white sand beach. What more could you possibly need.
Once you pull off of the Cancun to Tulum highway onto the dirt track leading into the little beach community of Tankah Tres, your pace will slow and your stress will begin to drift off. Amidst the tropical splendor of the entry you will find a little home in the garden. This ‘casita’ is where the property caretakers, Isidro & Rocia live. During your stay they will maintain the property, keep the villa clean and charm you with their gentle nature. Much more than that, Isidro with the assistance of his wife will spoil you with his delicious meals.
Stepping into Villa Tankah Dreams you are immediately taken by a breathtaking view of that beautiful blue ocean right there in front of you. The living room and dining room are an open concept that stretches across the ocean front of the villa to take full advantage of the view. A stunning dome brick ‘bodeda’ sits over the dining table. A sliding glass door provides ease of movement between the indoor and outdoor spaces.
From the dining area, a lovely arched pass through counter opens up into the kitchen. Bar stools provide a place to sit and chat or enjoy a quick snack. The large kitchen is bright, well equipped and has views of the ocean, pool and tropical gardens.
On the ground floor are the two guest bedrooms. A full bathroom with shower separates and is shared by the two bedrooms. The first guest bedroom is oceanfront with a King Bed and a large sliding glass door out to the covered terrace, beach and pool. The spacious second guest bedroom has a Queen Bed plus Single bed. A sliding glass door provides a walk out and partial view of the ocean. The full bathroom is conveniently placed just outside the door between the two bedrooms. The Master bedroom is located on the second level. It has a King bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, great views of the ocean and beach, plus a walk out to a private oceanfront terrace.
What more could you be looking for…. A bright, airy and clean villa with all of your basic creature comforts. Ideally situated on a stretch of white sand beach with turquoise blue water lapping at the shore line. A humble, friendly and courteous couple to clean and cook for you. Warm tropical breezes and fresh salt tinged air. Kayaks to paddle and explore the bay. A beautiful reef teaming with aquatic life and proximity to many of the areas attractions and activities…… This is where your Tankah Dreams are made.
Master Bedroom King bed, upstairs, en-suite bathroom with shower, security safe.
Guest Bedroom 1 King bed, ground floor, shared bathroom
Guest Bedroom 2 Queen bed and Single bed, ground floor, shared bathroom
|Winter||Jan 5 – Apr 22||$4165|
|Spring/Summer||Apr 23 – Aug 19||$3689|
|Fall||Aug 20 – Nov 18||$2737|
|Pre Christmas||Nov 19 – Dec 16||$4165|
|Christmas & NY||Dec 17 – Jan 4/22||$6545|
- Rates are in US dollars and include 19% tax.
- Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
- Base rate is for the maximum occupancy of 7 persons.
- Unless otherwise agreed to, the minimum rental periods are 7 nights during Christmas & NY and winter seasons, and 5 nights during the rest of the year.
- A non-refundable $75 USD Accidental Damage Waiver Fee is required, which provides up to $1000 USD in coverage.
- Access to this property is limited to the persons indicated on your confirmation. Exceeding this limit, parties, dinners, get-togethers, drop in visitors, or any other form of access involving non registered guests is a direct violation of our rental agreement and could be reason to ask you to vacate unless prior permission has been granted.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the house.
Tankah Dreams is now offering 2 complimentary dinner preparations during a stay of minimum one week.
- Dinners are prepared by chef Icidro (this chef service is not available for arrival nights).
- Guests will plan meals upon arrival with the chef. He will then do the shopping for a one time grocery shopping fee of $25 USD. The cost of groceries is additional.