As you pass through the gate and enter the walled courtyard of Villa Palmilla, you will discover an inner sanctum where the layers of stress from that other world you left behind will begin to peel away. A massive banyan tree stands guard over a lush garden of exotic plants while providing shade and dancing dapples of light. A cut stone pathway leads you past the staff quarters to a large entrance foyer where the soothing sound of running water welcomes you to open the massive mahogany doors.
Welcome to Villa Palmilla. One step inside and you will be captivated. As beautiful as the villa is, your attention will be drawn to the view of the inviting pool and calling ocean just beyond. Large glass sliders fit into pockets within the wall extending the inviting living spaces of indoor and out into one. The atmosphere is of a casual elegance that demands relaxation. Quality, taste and care are cornerstones to this home. Marbles, exotic hardwoods, fine cabinetry work, quality furnishings and premium linens are all tastefully integrated. The result is a refined, yet casual environment that is totally at ease in its tropical environment.
A large open indoor space has a professional grade kitchen with island and bar stools on one end. Adjacent to the kitchen is a square dining table of solid mahogany. The other end of this large room is a comfortable seating area with entertainment center. A large glass window provides a striking view of the lap pool with wall fountain feeding into it. A view of the pool and ocean is foremost throughout this entire great space.
The outdoor living spaces are plentiful with the same high standard of furnishings, finish and upkeep. A large covered terrace mirrors the indoor space with a living room grouping at one end and dining table at the other. Just beyond this are a number of chaise lounges bordering the pool. A gorgeous wraparound couch with fire pit provides an inviting option for a sun-downer. A large natural grill is strategically located nearby. Chaise lounges and a hammock beachside cumulate the grounds. Villa Palmilla has a gorgeous L shaped pool with one end wrapping around one end of the villa. On the wall a fountain cascades down creating a wonderful water effect.
An office/den is located on the ground floor stunning views of the lap section of the pool on one side and a garden on the other. There is a desk with internet, fax, and satellite TV. A suede sofa couch makes into a double bed if required. Adjacent to the room is a full bath with shower.
Upstairs are three well-appointed suites. The Master Suite is quite grand with its southwest corner position which provides fabulous views including the most impressive of sunrises. This large suite has a King four poster bed, sitting area and very large en-suite bathroom/changing area, complete with double sinks and Jacuzzi type tub with a view. An extra-large covered wrap around terrace off of the Master Suite provides sitting and lounge area, as well as a private outdoor shower. Like everything about Villa Palmilla, the quality is first class and attention to detail foremost.
The first Guest Suite has a four poster King bed, interior and exterior sitting areas, large en-suite bathroom with double sinks and shower. A covered oceanfront terrace offers up a lounge area with spectacular ocean and pool views. The second Guest Suite has twin beds which can be made up as a King, en-suite bathroom with shower, TV with satellite, and small terraces to enjoy both the ocean and garden views.
Master Bedroom King bed, upstairs, en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi type tub, double sinks
Guest Suite 1 King bed, upstairs, en-suite bathroom with shower, double sinks
Guest Suite 2 Two Twin beds (can be made up as a King), upstairs, en-suite bathroom with shower, satellite TV
Den Double sofa bed, ground floor, Satellite TV, adjacent bathroom with shower
All bedrooms come with AC, ceiling fan, security safe, hair dryer and bathrobes.
|Season 2023||Dates||Weekly/Base rate|
|Winter||Jan 7 – Apr 21||$6700|
|Spring/Summer||Apr 22 – Aug 18||$6000|
|Fall||Aug 19 – Nov 17||$5500|
|Pre Christmas||Nov 18 – Dec 15||$6700|
|Christmas & New Year||Dec 16 – Jan 5/24||$14,000|
|Season 2024||Dates||Weekly/Base rate|
|Winter||Jan 6 – Apr 19||$6700|
|Spring/Summer||Apr 20 – Aug 23||$6000|
|Fall||Aug 24 – Nov 15||$5500|
|Pre Christmas||Nov 16 – Dec 13||$6700|
|Christmas & New Year||Dec 14 – Jan 4/25||$14,000|
- Rates are in US dollars and does NOT include 22% tax.
- Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
- Maximum occupancy is 6 adults and 2 children 9 years of age or younger (all children must be first approved by owner).
- Base rate is for up to 6 persons. Add $250 USD per week for each additional child (plus 22% tax).
- The minimum rental is normally 7 nights. During low and mid seasons reservations of 4, 5 and 6 nights will be considered. For these reservations of less than a week, there will be a 15% surcharge.
- A non-refundable $45 USD Accidental Damage Waiver Fee is required, which provides up to $1500 USD in coverage.
- Access to this property is limited to the persons indicated on your confirmation. Exceeding this limit, parties, dinners, get-togethers, drop in visitors, or any other form of access involving non registered guests is a direct violation of our rental agreement and could be reason to ask you to vacate unless prior permission has been granted.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa.
- Chef service for 2 meals per day, Monday through Saturday (groceries and $25 USD shopping fee not included)
- Complimentary welcome cocktail reception
- Complimentary arrival dinner prepared by the chef served at 7:00 PM (for later arrivals, dinner will be placed in the fridge)
- Complimentary first morning breakfast prepared by the chef (not available on Sundays)
- Maid service Monday through Saturday
- NOTE: Complimentary amenties only applies on 7 night rentals at full rate.