Villa Lol Beh, which means ‘Flower Path’ in the local Mayan language, is a truly luxurious, 8600 square foot (800 sq. mt.) beachfront villa situated on the the inviting white sands of Soliman Bay. The bay is a small gated community of beachfront homes and casitas lovingly sprinkled amidst a rich tropical jungle flora. The crescent shaped bay, which is ringed by a sandy beach, is shallow and protected by an outer reef making it ideal for swimming, snorkeling and kayaking. This private and idyllic setting is conveniently located just a short drive from the trendy village and endless powdery sand beaches of Tulum where restaurants, bars, boutiques and colorful people can all be found.
Villa Lol Beh will appeal to those with a discriminating taste looking to relax and be pampered in a tranquil, tropical paradise. The home is constructed using an abundance of natural stones and local hardwoods. High ceilings, bright spacious rooms, as well as custom furnishings and finishing are throughout. Villa Lol Beh has been carefully designed to capture the beautiful views from various angles and positions within the home and on the property. Spacious and comfortable areas for relaxation and conversation are numerous. The home flows effortlessly between indoor and out living spaces with plenty of lounging areas for the group to gather or for someone to find some quiet time.
As one would expect, Villa Lol Beh offers lovely dining options both indoor and al fresco. The villa chef will spoil you with his abilities to turn fresh local ingredients into delicious meals. Although you won’t likely be spending much time in the kitchen with an on-site chef to take care of you Monday through Saturday. If you are inclined to enter, you will find it fully set up with professional grade appliances and as luxuriously finished as the rest of the home.
The bedrooms at villa Lol Beh are spacious and well-appointed with many custom commissioned pieces of furniture. The main villa hosts 6 suites. The Guest House is a two story, stand-alone building beside the main house but not connected. Here you will find 6 more equally well appointed suites. Each of the bedroom suites has an en-suite bathroom, which are all done in natural stones of marble and granite.
Main Villa Suites
Suite 1 Ground Floor with two Queen beds, en-suite bathroom, garden view
Suite 2 Second Floor with King bed, en-suite bathroom, balcony with ocean views
Suite 3 Second Floor with two Queen beds, en-suite bathroom, jungle views
Suite 4 Honeymoon Suite, Second Floor with King bed, en-suite bathroom & jacuzzi, balcony with ocean view
Suite 5 Third Floor with King bed, en-suite bathroom, terrace with ocean view
Suite 6 Third Floor with King bed, en-suite bathroom, terrace with ocean view
Guest House Suites
Suite 7 Ground Floor with King bed, en-suite bathroom, garden view
Suite 8 Second Floor with King bed, en-suite bathroom
Suite 9 Second Floor with Queen bed, en-suite bathroom
Suite 10 Second Floor with two Queen beds, en-suite bathroom, balcony
Suite 11 Ground Floor with two Queen beds, en-suite bathroom, terrace
Suite 12 Ground Floor with two Queen beds, en-suite bathroom
All Suites come with deluxe linens & towels, AC, ceiling fans, satellite TV, security safe and hairdryer.
|Season 2021||Dates||Nightly/Base rate||Weekly/Base rate|
|Winter||Jan 11 – Apr 11||$2574||$18,018|
|Spring/Summer||Apr 12 – Aug 22||$2409||$16,863|
|Fall||Aug 23 – Nov 14||$2369||$16,583|
|Pre Christmas||Nov 25 – Dec 17||$2574||$18,018|
|Christmas & NY||Dec 18 – Jan 9/22||$5148||$26,036|
|Season 2022||Dates||Nightly/Base rate||Weekly/Base rate|
|Winter||Jan 10 – Apr 10||$2883||$20,181|
|Easter||Apr 11 – Apr 17||$3027||$21,189|
|Spring/Summer||Apr 18 – Aug 22||$2595||$18,165|
|Fall||Aug 23 – Nov 20||$2466||$17,262|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 21 – Nov 27||$3027||$21,189|
|Pre Christmas||Nov 28 – Dec 16||$2883||$20,181|
|Christmas & NY||Dec 17 – Jan 8/23||$5712||$39,984|
- Rates are in US dollars and include 19% tax.
- Rates do not include 8% service fee. The service fee is to be paid at checkout.
- Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
- Base rate is for up to 10 people. Add $101 per night (includes 19% tax) for each additional person up to the maximum occupancy of 34 people. Children 8 years of age and older will be charged full extra person rate. Children 7 years of age and younger are free.
- Maximum occupancy is 34 guest.
- A minimum of 7 nights is requested during Christmas & New Year, 5 nights during the Winter, Easter, Thanksgiving & Pre Christmas season, and 4 nights during the Spring/Summer & Fall seasons.
- A refundable security/damage deposit of $1500usd is required upon arrival.
- Access to this property is limited to the persons indicated on your confirmation. Exceeding this limit, parties, dinners, get-togethers, drop in visitors, or any other form of access involving non registered guests is a direct violation of our rental agreement and could be reason to ask you to vacate unless prior permission has been granted.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Soliman Bay is a quiet residential neighborhood. Loud events are not permitted. The community has a noise ordinance that does not allow loud music or noise from 10:00pm to 10:00am.
- Complimentary ‘chefs choice’ dinner on arrival night
- Complimentary daily continental breakfast for the number of paid occupants.
- Complimentary chef service chef service from 8:00am to 6:30pm. Cost of groceries and shopping fee is extra. Extra chef hours before 8:00am or after 6:30pm will be subject to additional charges of $40usd per hour.
- Concierge service daily from 8:00am to 8:00pm.
- Housekeeping daily from 8:00am to 4:00pm.