Villa Lol Beh
NOW 15% OFF ON SELECTED DATES**
Villa Lol Beh, which means ‘Flower Path’ in the local Mayan language, is a truly luxurious, 8600 square foot (800 sq. mt.) beachfront villa situated on the the inviting white sands of Soliman Bay. The bay is a small gated community of beachfront homes and casitas lovingly sprinkled amidst a rich tropical jungle flora. The crescent shaped bay, which is ringed by a sandy beach, is shallow and protected by an outer reef making it ideal for swimming, snorkeling and kayaking. This private and idyllic setting is conveniently located just a short drive from the trendy village and endless powdery sand beaches of Tulum where restaurants, bars, boutiques and colorful people can all be found.
Villa Lol Beh will appeal to those with a discriminating taste looking to relax and be pampered in a tranquil, tropical paradise. The home is constructed using an abundance of natural stones and local hardwoods. High ceilings, bright spacious rooms, as well as custom furnishings and finishing are throughout. Villa Lol Beh has been carefully designed to capture the beautiful views from various angles and positions within the home and on the property. Spacious and comfortable areas for relaxation and conversation are numerous. The home flows effortlessly between indoor and out living spaces with plenty of lounging areas for the group to gather or for someone to find some quiet time.
As one would expect, Villa Lol Beh offers lovely dining options both indoor and al fresco. The villa chef will spoil you with his abilities to turn fresh local ingredients into delicious meals. Although you won’t likely be spending much time in the kitchen with an on-site chef to take care of you Monday through Saturday. If you are inclined to enter, you will find it fully set up with professional grade appliances and as luxuriously finished as the rest of the home.
The bedrooms at villa Lol Beh are spacious and well-appointed with many custom commissioned pieces of furniture. The main villa hosts 6 suites. The Guest House is a two story, stand-alone building beside the main house but not connected. Here you will find 6 more equally well appointed suites. Each of the bedroom suites has an en-suite bathroom, which are all done in natural stones of marble and granite.
Main Villa Suites
Suite 1 Ground Floor with two Queen beds, en-suite bathroom, garden view
Suite 2 Second Floor with King bed, en-suite bathroom, balcony with ocean views
Suite 3 Second Floor with two Queen beds, en-suite bathroom, jungle views
Suite 4 Honeymoon Suite, Second Floor with King bed, en-suite bathroom & jacuzzi, balcony with ocean view
Suite 5 Third Floor with King bed, en-suite bathroom, terrace with ocean view
Suite 6 Third Floor with King bed, en-suite bathroom, terrace with ocean view
Guest House Suites
Suite 7 Ground Floor with King bed, en-suite bathroom, garden view
Suite 8 Second Floor with King bed, en-suite bathroom
Suite 9 Second Floor with Queen bed, en-suite bathroom
Suite 10 Second Floor with two Queen beds, en-suite bathroom, balcony
Suite 11 Ground Floor with two Queen beds, en-suite bathroom, terrace
Suite 12 Ground Floor with two Queen beds, en-suite bathroom
All suites come with AC, ceiling fan, security safe, deluxe linens & towels, fine furnishings, en-suite bathroom with hair dryer.
RATES **RATES LISTED IN RED INCLUDE A 15% DISCOUNT
|Season 2023||Dates||Nightly/Base rate|
|Winter||Jan 9 – Apr 2||$2641|
|Easter||Apr 3 – Apr 9||$2773|
|Spring/Summer||Apr 10 – Aug 22||$2377|
|Fall||Aug 23 – Nov 16||$2258|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 17 – Nov 23||$2773|
|Pre Christmas||Nov 24 – Dec 15||$2377|
|Christmas & New Year||Dec 16 – Jan 7/24||$5200|
|Season 2024||Dates||Nightly/Base rate|
|Winter||Jan 7 – Mar 24||$2773|
|Easter||Mar 25 – Mar 31||$2911|
|Spring/Summer||Apr 1 – Aug 25||$2496|
|Fall||Aug 26 – Nov 24||$2371|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 25 – Dec 1||$2911|
|Pre Christmas||Dec 2 – Dec 17||$2496|
|Christmas & New Year||Dec 18 – Jan 5/25||$5460|
- Rates are in US dollars and do NOT include 21% tax.
- Rates do not include 8% service fee. The service fee is to be paid at checkout.
- Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
- Base rate is for up to 10 people. Add $85 USD per night (plus 21% tax) for each additional person up to the maximum occupancy of 34 people. Children 8 years of age and older will be charged full extra person rate. Children 7 years of age and younger are free.
- Maximum occupancy is 34 guest.
- A minimum of 7 nights is requested during Christmas & New Year, 4 nights during the Winter, Easter, Thanksgiving & Pre Christmas season, and 3 nights during the Spring/Summer & Fall seasons.
- A refundable security/damage deposit of $1500 USD is required upon arrival.
- Access to this property is limited to the persons indicated on your confirmation. Exceeding this limit, parties, dinners, get-togethers, drop in visitors, or any other form of access involving non registered guests is a direct violation of our rental agreement and could be reason to ask you to vacate unless prior permission has been granted.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa or guest house.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Soliman Bay is a quiet residential neighborhood. The community has a noise ordinance that does not allow loud music or noise from 10:00 PM to 10:00 AM. The bay does not allow fishing, jet skis, kite surfing or bonfires.
- Complimentary chef service chef service from 8:00 AM to 6:30 PM. Cost of groceries and shopping fee is extra. Extra chef hours before 8:00 AM or after 6:30 PM will be subject to additional charges of $40 USD per hour.
- Concierge service daily from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Housekeeping daily from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Daily maintenance for beach and pool cleaning from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
WEDDINGS & SPECIAL EVENTS
- All weddings & events must be pre-approved.
- Event fees are $2000 USD and include furniture setup, event cleanup and the right to be able to host the event at the property.
- Beach usage fees include cleaning of the beach before and after the event, as well as a permit for usage of the beach area.
- If guests bring outdoor vendors, there will be outside vendor fees.
- The cost for a Day Pass for guests not staying at the property is $50 USD p/p. For guests staying overnight, the fee is $85 USD p/p (plus 19% tax).
- For more information please inquire with details of your event.