This ground floor, two bedroom, two bathroom condo has everything you might need to settle in for a week or more. In addition to a great beach, the property is right next door to the La Lunita restaurant, shares an oceanfront pool with the adjoining Hacienda de la Tortuga complex and is within walking distance to other restaurants, bars and Yal Ku Lagoon which is a very special place to spend a day snorkeling.
The living room, dining room and kitchen are within an open design concept and perfectly positioned at the oceanfront side of the condo so you can appreciate the views and seamless transition from indoor living to out. A round table with seating for four is set to take advantage of the view. A breakfast bar with three stools provides additional seating and an informal spot for a quick snack, or you may prefer to dine on the covered patio terrace so you can enjoy the fresh ocean breeze. A simple but fully functional kitchen has everything you should need to prepare everything from a light snack to full meals.
The Master bedroom has louvered folding doors that opens up into the living room. This design allows you to get an ocean view from the bedroom when open or privacy when closed. It also enhances the feeling of airy spaciousness to both rooms. The Master bedroom suite has a King bed and en-suite bathroom. The sink and toilet are separate from the shower/bath combo, which is a large handmade design with sliding doors that will open to the bedroom. The Guest bedroom has two Double beds. The guest bathroom is conveniently located just outside the entry door to the bedroom and is equipped with a shower.
The La Mirage condo complex has all of the ingredients required for a most fabulous tropical beach vacation. A white sandy beach that runs toward the horizon in both directions… A gin clear blue Caribbean ocean lapping at the shore, snorkelling opportunities right in front of the condo, an uncluttered skyline that invites star gazing nights, plus access to the oceanfront pool located right next door at the Hacienda de la Tortuga complex and an on site restaurant serving delicious food. Did we mention the weather and the views…
Half Moon Bay in Akumal offers an inviting family and couples atmosphere that is relaxed and casual. A number of restaurants, bars, shops and activities are available in Akumal making it a great place to spend a weeks’ vacation. Outside of Akumal there are many activities and services within a short drive that are easily accessible by rental car, taxi or the local bus system.
Master bedroom King bed, en-suite bathroom with shower/tub
Guest bedroom Two Double beds, adjacent bathroom
Extra beds Two Sofa beds in living room
|2021 & 2022||Dates||Nightly||Weekly|
|Winter||Jan 7 – Apr 30||$238||$1666|
|Spring||May 1 – Aug 31||$210||$1470|
|Fall||Sept 1 – Nov 14||$179||$1250|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 15 – Nov 25||$238||$1666|
|Pre Christmas||Nov 26 – Dec 18||$210||$1470|
|Christmas & NY||Dec 19 – Jan 7||$357||$2499|
- Rates are in US dollars and include 19% tax.
- Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed
- Base rate is for up to 4 persons. Add $25usd for each extra person up to a maximum of 6 persons.
- Maximum occupancy is 6 people.
- Exact dates of seasons may vary. Please confirm.
- The minimum rental is 3 nights except noted Holiday which has a minimum of 7 nights.
- A non-refundable $95usd Accidental Damage Waiver Fee is required, which provides up to $1500usd in coverage.
- Access to this property is limited to the persons indicated on your confirmation. Exceeding this limit, parties, dinners, get-togethers, drop in visitors, or any other form of access involving non registered guests is a direct violation of our rental agreement and could be reason to ask you to vacate unless prior permission has been granted.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the condo.
- Pets are not allowed.