NOW 15% OFF ON SELECTED DATES**
Hacienda Caracol on Soliman Bay near Tulum Mexico is quite simply one of the finest beachfront homes on the entire Riviera Maya. Capacious, refined, grandiose, discerning, imposing, palatial, opulent and reposing, are but a few of the many adjectives that come to mind upon first experiencing Hacienda Caracol.
From the walled and wrought iron gated street entry… step amidst a lush tropical garden…. up the hand laid stone steps past a large caracol (conch shell) fountain…. through hand carved wooden doors… into a most impressive marble foyer that thrusts upward to the stars… This is how one enters Hacienda Caracol.
Once inside Hacienda Caracol you cannot help but be impressed with the design details, quality of finish and open spaciousness of the home. Extensive use of marble, granite, tile, custom wrought iron work and finely handcrafted furniture abound.
Hacienda Caracol offers plenty of places for the group to gather or find a little privacy with numerous lounge areas both covered and open to that bright, inviting sun. A rooftop terrace beckons you to enjoy a sun downer while reflecting on just how wonderful another day at Hacienda Caracol has been.
The main villa has 8 large bedroom suites with fine linens and custom built furniture. Two of these suites are ground level, five on the second floor and one on the rooftop terrace. A stand-alone casita or ‘little house’ is located on the property and contains two equally gorgeous bedroom suites. One on the ground floor and the other on the second floor. These extra-large suites each have a small kitchen, seating area and covered terrace.
Main Villa Suites
5 suites with King beds on the ground floor
2 suites with King beds on the second floor
1 suite with Queen bed on the roof top
Guest House Suites
1 suite with King bed & Double bed on the ground floor
1 suite with King bed & Doubel bed on the second floor
All suites come with AC, ceiling fan, security safe, deluxe linens & towels, fine furnishings, en-suite bathroom with hair dryer. The Guest House suites also have a kitchenette.
RATES **RATES LISTED IN RED INCLUDE A 15% DISCOUNT
|Season 2023||Dates||Nightly/Base rate|
|Winter||Jan 9 – Apr 2||$2443|
|Easter||Apr 3 – Apr 9||$2565|
|Spring/Summer||Apr 10 – Aug 22||$2199|
|Fall||Aug 23 – Nov 16||$1775|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 17 – Nov 23||$2180|
|Pre Christmas||Nov 24 – Dec 15||$1869|
|Christmas & New Year||Dec 16 – Jan 7/24||$4080|
|Season 2024||Dates||Nightly/Base rate|
|Winter||Jan 7 – Mar 24||$2565|
|Easter||Mar 25 – Mar 31||$2693|
|Spring/Summer||Apr 1 – Aug 25||$2309|
|Fall||Aug 26 – Nov 24||$2193|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 25 – Dec 1||$2693|
|Pre Christmas||Dec 2 – Dec 17||$2309|
|Christmas & New Year||Dec 18 – Jan 5/25||$5040|
- Rates are in US dollars and do NOT include 21% tax.
- Rates do not include 8% service fee. The service fee is to be paid at checkout.
- Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
- Base rate is for up to 10 people. Add $85 USD per night (plus 21% tax) for each additional person up to the maximum occupancy of 24 people. Children 8 years of age and older will be charged full extra person rate. Children 7 years of age and younger may stay at no additional charge.
- Maximum occupancy is 24 guest.
- A minimum of 7 nights is requested during Christmas & New Year, 4 nights during the Winter, Easter, Thanksgiving & Pre Christmas season, and 3 nights during the Spring/Summer & Fall seasons.
- A refundable security/damage deposit of $1500 USD is required upon arrival.
- Access to this property is limited to the persons indicated on your confirmation. Exceeding this limit, parties, dinners, get-togethers, drop in visitors, or any other form of access involving non registered guests is a direct violation of our rental agreement and could be reason to ask you to vacate unless prior permission has been granted.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa or guest house.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Soliman Bay is a quiet residential neighborhood. The community has a noise ordinance that does not allow loud music or noise from 10:00 PM to 10:00 AM. The bay does not allow fishing, jet skis, kite surfing or bonfires.
- Complimentary chef service chef service from 8:00 AM to 6:30 PM. Cost of groceries and shopping fee is extra. Extra chef hours before 8:00 AM or after 6:30 PM will be subject to additional charges of $40 USD per hour.
- Concierge service daily from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Housekeeping daily from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Daily maintenance for beach and pool cleaning from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
WEDDINGS & SPECIAL EVENTS
- All weddings & events must be pre-approved.
- Event fees are $2000 USD and include furniture setup, event cleanup and the right to be able to host the event at the property.
- Beach usage fees include cleaning of the beach before and after the event, as well as a permit for usage of the beach area.
- If guests bring outdoor vendors, there will be outside vendor fees.
- The cost for a Day Pass for guests not staying at the property is $50 USD p/p. For guests staying overnight, the fee is $85 USD p/p (plus 19% tax).
- For more information please inquire with details of your event.