Hacienda Caracol on Soliman Bay near Tulum Mexico is quite simply one of the finest beachfront homes on the entire Riviera Maya. Capacious, refined, grandiose, discerning, imposing, palatial, opulent and reposing, are but a few of the many adjectives that come to mind upon first experiencing Hacienda Caracol.
From the walled and wrought iron gated street entry… step amidst a lush tropical garden…. up the hand laid stone steps past a large caracol (conch shell) fountain…. through hand carved wooden doors… into a most impressive marble foyer that thrusts upward to the stars… This is how one enters Hacienda Caracol.
Once inside Hacienda Caracol you cannot help but be impressed with the design details, quality of finish and open spaciousness of the home. Extensive use of marble, granite, tile, custom wrought iron work and finely handcrafted furniture abound.
Hacienda Caracol offers plenty of places for the group to gather or find a little privacy with numerous lounge areas both covered and open to that bright, inviting sun. A rooftop terrace beckons you to enjoy a sun downer while reflecting on just how wonderful another day at Hacienda Caracol has been.
The main villa has 8 large bedroom suites with fine linens and custom built furniture. Two of these suites are ground level, five on the second floor and one on the rooftop terrace. A stand-alone casita or ‘little house’ is located on the property and contains two equally gorgeous bedroom suites. One on the ground floor and the other on the second floor. These extra-large suites each have a small kitchen, seating area and covered terrace.
Main Villa Suites
5 suites with King beds on the ground floor
2 suites with King beds on the second floor
1 suite with Queen bed on the roof top
Guest House Suites
1 suite with King bed & Double bed on the ground floor
1 suite with King bed & Doubel bed on the second floor
All suites come with AC, ceiling fan, flat screen satellite TV, security safe, deluxe linens & towels, fine furnishings, en-suite bathroom with hair dryer. The Guest House suites also have a kitchenette.
|Season 2021||Dates||Nightly/Base rate||Weekly/Base rate|
|Winter||Jan 11 – Apr 11||$2523||$17,661|
|Spring/Summer||Apr 12 – Aug 22||$2196||$15,372|
|Fall||Aug 23 – Nov 14||$1910||$13,370|
|Pre Christmas||Nov 25 – Dec 17||$2523||$17,661|
|Christmas & NY||Dec 18 – Jan 9/22||$5046||$35,322|
|Season 2022||Dates||Nightly/Base rate||Weekly/Base rate|
|Winter||Jan 10 – Apr 10||$2775||$19,425|
|Easter||Apr 11 – Apr 17||$2914||$20,398|
|Spring/Summer||Apr 18 – Aug 22||$2498||$17,486|
|Fall||Aug 23 – Nov 20||$2373||$16,611|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 21 – Nov 27||$2914||$20,398|
|Pre Christmas||Nov 28 – Dec 16||$2775||$19,425|
|Christmas & NY||Dec 17 – Jan 8/23||$5474||$38,318|
- Rates are in US dollars and include 19% tax.
- Rates do not include 8% service fee. The service fee is to be paid at checkout.
- Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
- Base rate is for up to 10 people. Add $101usd per night (includes 19% tax) for each additional person up to the maximum occupancy of 24 people. Children 8 years of age and older will be charged full extra person rate. Children 7 years of age and younger are free.
- Maximum occupancy is 24 guest.
- A minimum of 7 nights is requested during Christmas & New Year, 5 nights during the Winter, Easter, Thanksgiving & Pre Christmas season, and 4 nights during the Spring/Summer & Fall seasons.
- A refundable security/damage deposit of $1500usd is required upon arrival.
- Access to this property is limited to the persons indicated on your confirmation. Exceeding this limit, parties, dinners, get-togethers, drop in visitors, or any other form of access involving non registered guests is a direct violation of our rental agreement and could be reason to ask you to vacate unless prior permission has been granted.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Soliman Bay is a quiet residential neighborhood. Loud events are not permitted. The community has a noise ordinance that does not allow loud music or noise from 10:00pm to 10:00am.
- Complimentary ‘chefs choice’ dinner on arrival night.
- Complimentary daily continental breakfast for the number of paid occupants.
- Complimentary chef service chef service from 8:00am to 6:30pm. Cost of groceries and shopping fee is extra. Extra chef hours before 8:00am or after 6:30pm will be subject to additional charges of $40usd per hour.
- Concierge service daily from 8:00am to 8:00pm.
- Housekeeping daily from 8:00am to 4:00pm.