**THIS VILLA CAN BE RENTED FROM 4 TO 7 BEDROOMS**
Situated on a bed of gorgeous white sand beach that stretches toward the horizon in both directions, with azure blue waters lapping at the shore. The location for a relaxing beach vacation doesn’t get much better than what you will find at Casa Salvaje. Located on Aventuras Akumal beach, Casa Salvaje is a four bedroom beachfront villa with three additional garden casita bedrooms that can be opened up for larger groups. With a private beach front pool and sandy bottom ocean entry, this home has all the ingredients for those who love the water.
Stepping inside you find the main living space with an open floor plan. To the left is the kitchen, to the right the dining table and straight ahead the living room. This living space is all contained on the garden side of the villa. The living room at Casa Salvaje consists of a number of built in couches that form a comfortable area for conversation to kick back and simply relax with a book or movie. A dining table with seating for 10 is conveniently located between the kitchen and living room. The full size kitchen has all the essentials for preparing and serving meals in.
On the ground floor at the beach side of villa Salvaje are two Guest Bedrooms. The first room has a Queen bed and a sliding glass door that provides access to the pool and beach just beyond. A bathroom with shower is conveniently located just outside of the entrance to this bedroom. The second Guest Bedroom on the ground floor has a King bed and also enjoys access to the pool and beach. This bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with shower.
On the second floor are located the other two bedrooms in the main villa. The Master suite is of course oceanfront and quite large. It has a King bed, sitting area, access to an oceanfront terrace and en-suite bathroom with shower. The other bedroom is spacious as well and contains two Queen beds on two levels. The design does provide for some privacy between the two beds but you certainly are and will feel like you are sharing the same room. This room has an en-suite bathroom with shower that is shared with the occupants of the bedroom.
Of course one of the most important elements of a beach vacation is the beach… At Casa Salvaje, one of the best residential beaches on the coast is right at your doorstep. Add to this a freshwater pool, chaise lounges and kayaks for playing on the water… It is as close to perfect as you may find.
In the event that the four bedrooms in the main villa is not enough for your group, there are three bedroom casitas conveniently located in the garden area of the property just steps from the main villa entry. One of these bedrooms is on the ground floor next to the staff quarters and the other two are on the second level amongst the tree tops.
The ground floor Casita bedroom is a fairly large, self-contained suite with a mini kitchen containing refrigerator and coffee maker (no stove). This bedroom has a Queen bed plus one Single bed. There is an en-suite bathroom with shower.
The second Casita bedroom is on the second level. This bedroom has a King bed and en-suite bathroom with shower. A domed brick cupola on the ceiling adds height and an interesting feature to the room.
The third Casita bedroom at villa Salvaje also has a King bed and attached en-suite bathroom with shower. The decor of this bedroom has a funky beach vibe which makes you want to kick back and listen to a little Jimmy Buffet.
Close to the villa is the Hacienda Dona Isabela shopping complex where you will find souvenir shops, an ATM machine and various other shops. For the golfers in the group, the Riviera Maya Golf Club located on the Bahia Principe property, which is one of the highest rated in the area, is just across the street. Spanning 223 acres and set within 717 acres of tropical rainforest, this course was designed by Robert Trent Jones II who is well known for applying environmental sensibility with the latest technology.
Master bedroom Main villa, King bed, second floor, en-suite bathroom
Guest bedroom 1 Main villa, King bed, ground floor, en-suite bathroom
Guest bedroom 2 Main villa, Queen bed, ground floor, adjacent bathroom
Guest bedroom 3 Main villa, two Queen beds, second floor, en-suite bathroom
Guest bedroom 4 Garden casita, Queen bed and Single bed, ground floor, en-suite bathroom
Guest bedroom 5 Garden casita, King bed, second floor, en-suite bathroom
Guest bedroom 6 Garden casita, King bed, second floor, en-suite bathroom
|Season 2021||Dates||Weekly/Base Rate|
|Fall||Aug 21 – Nov 19||$3200|
|Pre Christmas||Nov 20 – Dec 17||$4800|
|Christmas & NY||Dec 18 – Jan 4/22||$9000|
|Season 2022||Dates||Weekly/Base Rate|
|Winter||Jan 5 – Apr 22||$4800|
|Spring/Summer||Apr 23 – Aug 19||$3900|
|Fall||Aug 20 – Nov 18||$3200|
|Pre Christmas||Nov 19 – Dec 17||$4800|
|Christmas & NY||Dec 18 – Jan 4/23||$9000|
- Rates are in US dollars and include 19% tax.
- Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed
- Base Rate is for up to 10 persons in the main villa only. Add $300usd (19% tax included) per each additional garden casita bedroom.
- Maximum occupancy is 17 people (maximum of 10 people in main villa + maximum of 7 people in garden casitas).
- Saturday to Saturday reservations only from November – April.
- A non-refundable $75usd Accidental Damage Waiver Fee is required, which provides up to $1500usd in coverage.
- Access to this property is limited to the persons indicated on your confirmation. Exceeding this limit, parties, dinners, get-togethers, drop in visitors, or any other form of access involving non registered guests is a direct violation of our rental agreement and could be reason to ask you to vacate unless prior permission has been granted.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the main house or garden casitas.
WEDDINGS AND SPECIAL EVENTS
The villa may not be used for special events or weddings without prior authorization and arrangements.
Event fees below will be added to the standard rental rates.
* 35 total attendees including house guests: add $1000usd to rental rate.
* Max 35 people including house guests.
* The house must be rented for a minimum of 4 nights.
Event planner’s staff is responsible for the following:
* Set up and take down of all chairs, tables, etc.
* All event planning functions
* Cleaning up of villa communal areas at the end of the event
* Food and beverage service
* Security deposit of $1500usd. Deposit is fully refundable upon departure barring any undue damage.
* In respect for neighboring properties, all events should be completed by 12 midnight.