Villa Alma Rosa, which is located on Jade Bay just a couple of miles south of Akumal, boasts 4000 sq. ft. of luxuriously casual beachfront living space indoors and so much more outside. Villa Alma Rosa was designed and custom built for a French artist and her family. Vibrant colors, fabrics, original artwork, and an abundance of natural stones and wood complement and contrast with the contemporary zen like style of the villa.
Arriving at villa Alma Rosa you can pull into the off street parking. Step through the entry gate into a tranquil garden that is walled to the street providing additional privacy. Stepping inside of the villa you enter a large foyer with vaulted ceiling. Directly in front of you framed by a Mayan stone arched opening, is your first view of the pool and ocean just beyond. You know that you have arrived. This entry foyer has a large guest bedroom off to the left, and half bathroom and a stairway with water feature leading up to the second level.
Pass through the stone arch and you enter a very large open space that encompasses the living room, dining room and kitchen. High ceilings and large sliding glass doors add to the sense of expanse and airiness. Caribbean life is all about the ease of movement between indoor and outdoor living spaces. At villa Alma Rosa this transition is seamless and enriching. With a large covered terrace offering both lounge and dining groupings, plus numerous other options pool and beachside, you will have little reason to go indoors.
As comfortable as the chaise lounges and poolside hammocks are, and as delicious fresh grilled seafood and that Mexican staple of arrachera steaks made on an open flame is, at some point you will need to go back inside. A large dining room table with pool and ocean view is situated next to the kitchen. A breakfast bar with stools is conveniently located to create the perfect place to quickly feed hungry kids. The kitchen at villa Alma Rosa is well equipped to prepare anything from a simple snack to gourmet meals. But why even enter the kitchen when you can have your meals prepared and served to you.
Also on the ground floor is a large Guest Bedroom which is fitted with a King bed and Single day bed. A sliding glass door provides access to a patio with sitting area and partial ocean view. This is set back from the main pool/beachfront terrace thereby creating a lot of privacy. This bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with shower and double sinks.
Heading up to the second level you will find a lounge area with couch and a TV at the top of the stairs and entrance to the three other bedrooms. The first bedroom is directly above the ground floor bedroom and similar in size and layout with a King bed, Single day bed, large en-suite bathroom with shower and sliding glass door to a set back private terrace with partial ocean view.
The first Master Bedroom has a 4 poster King bed and Double day bed. It has a full ocean and pool view. A sliding glass door opens to a covered terrace with loungers, tables and chairs. The terrace stretches across to the Master bedroom. The stunning en-suite bathroom has a shower with slider opening to the terrace where you will find another shower. The second Master Bedroom also has a King bed plus Single day bed. The covered terrace is an inviting place to relax and welcome the day. The en-suite bathroom has both a tub and walk in shower.
Casa Alma Rosa is located on serene Jade Bay just a short stroll down the beach from the enchanting village of Akumal Mexico. This very tasteful Riviera Maya vacation villa offers space, privacy and modern comforts on a relaxing, translucent blue Caribbean bay, ringed by a white sand beach. The beach can be rocky in places but water shoes should provide easy access. This bay is ideal for kayaking and snorkelling.
Master Suite 1 King bed, Double day bed, second floor, en-suite bathroom with indoor & outdoor showers
Master Suite 2 King bed, Single day bed, second floor, en-suite bathroom with tub and walk in shower
Guest Suite 1 King bed, Single day bed, ground floor, en-suite bathroom with shower
Guest Suite 2 King bed, Single day bed, second floor, en-suite bathroom with shower
Extra Upstairs hallway has sofa style futon
|Season 2023||Dates||Nightly/Base rate||Weekly/Base rate|
|High season||Jan 3 – Feb 17||$1900||$13,300|
|Presidents week||Feb 18 – Feb 24||$2180||$15,260|
|High season||Feb 25 – Mar 31||$1900||$13,300|
|Easter/Semana Santa||Apr 1 – Apr 10||$2180||$15,260|
|High season||Apr 11 – Apr 30||$1900||$13,300|
|Spring/Summer||May 1 – Sept 1||$1600||$11,200|
|Fall||Sept 2 – Nov 17||$1380||$9,660|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 18 – Nov 24||$2180||$15,260|
|High season||Nov 25 – Dec 18||$1900||$13,300|
|Christmas & New Year||Dec 19 – Jan 2/24||$4830||$33,810|
|Season 2024||Dates||Nightly/Base rate||Weekly/Base rate|
|High season||Jan 3 – Feb 16||$2100||$14,700|
|Presidents week||Feb 17 – Feb 23||$2400||$16,800|
|High season||Feb 24 – Mar 22||$2100||$14,700|
|Easter/Semana Santa||Mar 23 – Apr 3||$2400||$16,800|
|High season||Apr 4 – Apr 30||$2100||$14,700|
|Spring/Summer||May 1 – Sept 3||$1800||$12,600|
|Fall||Sept 4 – Nov 20||$1500||$10,500|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 21 – Nov 30||$2400||$16,800|
|High season||Dec 1 – Dec 18||$2100||$14,700|
|Christmas & New Year||Dec 19 – Jan 2/25||$5300||$37,100|
- Rates are in USD and do NOT include 22% tax.
- Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
- Maximum occupancy is 12 persons (no more than 8 adults).
- The general minimum rental is 3 nights. During the holiday weeks (Presidents Week, Easter/Semana Santa, Thanksgiving and Christmas & New Year) the minimum rental is 7 nights.
- A non-refundable $150 USD Accidental Damage Waiver Fee is required, which provides up to $1500 USD in coverage against accidental damage to the property.
- Rates include daily housekeeping (hotel style), groundskeeper, and concierge services Monday through Saturday.
- Rates include Mexican cook service and butler for breakfast & lunch (guests pay for groceries and shopping fee). Dinner service available for an additional charge.
- Check in time is 3:00 PM. Check out time is 10:00 AM. If you require an early check in or late check out, please consider booking an additional night.
- Only registered guests are allowed on the property. Access to this property is limited to the persons indicated on your confirmation. Parties, dinners, get-togethers, drop in visitors, or any other form of access involving non registered guests, requires prior written permission.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa.
WEDDINGS & SPECIAL EVENTS
Weddings & Special Events for up to 30 people allowed.
Event fees below will be added to the standard rental rates:
* 1 -15 total attendees including house guests: add $500 USD (2022) or $575 USD (2023)
* 15-30 total attendees including house guests: add $1000 USD (2022) or $1150 USD (2023)
* A minimum of a 3 day rental is required.
Event fees include:
* A space to have an event besides the stay
* Wedding planner onsite services or vendor’s fee with external wedding planner
* Tiffany’s chairs
* Maintenance support
* Staff removing furniture from common areas in time for the wedding set up to begin
* Housekeeping for bathrooms and common areas until 11:00pm
* Villa staff is not included in the wedding set-up
For more information please inquire with details of your event.